Forgot Gmail Password and looking for the procedure to recover your Gmail account? If the answer is in affirmative, then you are in the right place.
We have created this article/tutorial to help all those who face a problem when they forget their password and don’t know how to recover.
Gmail is used by millions of people and it is possible that some people may forget their password and find some problems to access their account right away.
It is an easy process to Recover Gmail Password, so read all the points correctly and get your problem resolved.
The main purpose of this article is to cover the Gmail password recovery guide and solve the problems of many. It might be difficult for some people.
Therefore, we have made it simple for you by doing it in steps which could be understood by everyone.
Forgot Gmail Password: How to Recover Gmail Account
You might have visited the page https://mail.google.com/ and tried to log into your account, but you couldn’t log in as you might have forgotten your password.
It is a common problem which occurs among some Gmail users, so there is no need to worry just read all the points.
It’s pretty irritating if we forget our Gmail password and unable to perform certain tasks because sometimes we require doing things on time, and if we forget at that moment the work will remain pending.
Follow these Steps to Recover your Gmail Account:
The procedure to recover your Gmail password is pretty easy, but if you don’t now how to do it, it may be confusing. Though it can be done easily by having a look at this article and the steps below.
- First of all, we need to go to https://mail.google.com/ and enter your details, enter a possible password which you expect it to be.
- If it shows that the password is wrong so now you have to click on “Need help” option.
- This will start the recovery procedure, and now you will have to enter the details by choosing them. In this case, you forgot your Gmail password so select the Option I don’t know my password.
- In the next step, you will be asked for your email address.
- Once you enter your email id, it will show you the avatar or profile pic which you have kept.
- Now enter the last password which you remember and press enter.
- A box will appear on the next page where you are required to enter the characters shown in an image and continue.
- On the next page, you will be shown the options to get the verification code on your phone, there will be two options for that as a text message and automated call.
- Select one among them and proceed, you will get a text message with the code or a call based on your opinion and enter the code which you received there and pressed enter. Forgot Gmail Password.
- Once that code is entered you will and on a page where you will be asked to set up a new password.
- That’s it! You have completed the procedure to recover your Gmail password.