So many of the Gmail users are finding so much of the issues in terms to learn that how they can archive the emails and free up their inbox.
Well this is not a big troubling question until and unless we are all here in giving you with the best of the guidelines.
Over here we are helping you out through different methods about how you can archive the emails and free up their inbox!
Method to Archive or mute Gmail Messages:
If you are in the want to want to clean up your inbox without deleting your emails, you have the option as where you can archive or mute them all.
All your emails will be moved to the label that is known as “All Mail“. As you will archive the message, the message will instantly be coming back to your inbox when someone replies to it.
As you will mute the message, all the replies stay out of your inbox. You can search even for the conversation if you want to find it another time. Follow the steps below:
- On your computer, you have to first of all go to Gmail.
- Now you have to point to the message.
- Now just make the right click over Archive Archive.
- If you are making the use of classic Gmail, then you have to select the message and then go to the top and click Archive Archive.
Method To Automatically Archive Emails With Filters:
One of the easiest ways for getting away with the email clutter is all through the combination of Archive and Gmail’s filters.
You would definitely be getting so many of the constant messages which you do not want to open but still you want to save it. Below are steps to automatically archive the emails with filters:
- Firstly you have to open the last email receipt which you got.
- Now you have to click the drop-down arrow that is next to the Reply button. Now you have to make the click “Filter messages like this“.
- This will be creating on with the filter for all messages that is coming from that source email address. If in case you want to refine it for the sake of the receipts only, just add “Source” in the subject line.
- Now you have to click the option of “Create filter with this search“.
- Give a look at the first box for “Skip the Inbox (Archive It)“.
- Now make the click on the option “Create filter“.
Steps to Archive All Old Emails in Gmail Inbox:
Now let’s make you teach that how you can archive the old emails in Gmail inbox:
- First of all make the click at the drop-down icon in the search bar, and then click “Create filter with this search”.
- Now you will click the option “OK” in the popup for “Confirm creating filter“.
- Give a look at the box for “Skip the Inbox (Archive It)“.
- Now you will be checking the box for “Also apply filter to matching conversations“.
- At the end click the option “Create filter“.