There are a lot of features of Gmail but the main features are sending emails, call or video calls someone, messaging someone etc. I have multiple Gmail accounts all filter into the primary account.
Even though I have been using Gmail since the days when you had to have an invitation to join, I’m still not getting the most out of the program. Gmail has awesome functionality and in order to start advantage of all that it offers, There are sixteen Gmail features you should be using.
But here we will how to create Gmail account on iPhone.
How to Create Gmail Account on iPhone:
- First, go to your browser and search www.gmail.com.
- Now click on the signup button.
- After this give your personal information for example Name, Your email address, Your password of a new account, Mobile, Gender, Phone Number and confirm a password.
- Now click on the create account.
- After creating the account go to your iPhone settings and click on the Account.
- Now click on the Add account, then click on the Google and type your Gmail email over theirs.
- Click on next button and write your password.
- In the last click on the mail and enable it and save it.
- This is the easiest of creating an account on iPhone.
How to Login Gmail Account:
- First, go to your google browser or Gmail app.
- If you are using Google then browse www.gmail.com.
- After this tap on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Now type your Email of the Gmail account and password over there.
- This is the easiest way to log in the account on Gmail.
How to open Multiple accounts of Gmail on iPhone:
If all your email accounts happen to be Gmail accounts, the Gmail app for iOS is a great alternative email client for your iPhone or iPad if you aren’t happy with the native one. You can even add multiple Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- First of all, launch the Gmail app from the desktop screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Then Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand in the corner of the screen.
- Now next to your current account info, tap the arrow to subside back to the main menu.
- After all of these tap on the plus sign in order to add a new account. Enter your Gmail account info and sign in.
- This is the easiest way of creating an account, log in to account and access multiple accounts at the same time on iPhone.
More about this that Gmail was started with one gigabyte now it is on twenty gigabytes. It has now more than one billion users and more than a billion downloads on the app store of iPhone.
Gmail was the first app to hit that target. Before the establishment of Gmail, the product and graphic design firm Gmail Design in Raleigh, North Carolina received approx. 3000 hits per month.