If you are one of the regular users of the Gmail, then you should not be missing out reading with this blog post. This post will make you teach about the method related with the structuring of Gmail groups in the Gmail.
By Gmail platform, you can even create a list of Gmail contacts that you can email all at once. You cannot produce any the mailing list from within the Gmail mobile app, or nor you can select your mailing list as being the recipient in the Gmail mobile app. Let’s see how is it possible!
Steps to Create Gmail Groups in Gmail:
- Firstly you will be opening the browser of Gmail account. If you have already begun it, move to your inbox.
- You can sign into the Gmail as by choosing the option of SIGN IN in the top-right corner of the page and enter your email address and password.
- Now make the click over the Gmail in the top-left side of the page, and later on, click the option just above the COMPOSE button. A drop-down menu will make the appearance.
- Now click over the contact option. This is located in the drop-down menu. Doing so will make you bring up with the opening of your Gmail contacts page in a new tab.
- You have to make sure that you are making the use of the new contacts page. If you do catch the option entitled Try Contacts Preview located on the top the left side of the inbox page, click that option to open the Google Contacts page.
- Now make the selection of the contacts you want to put in one group. You have to hover your mouse over the contact profile picture and then click the checkbox that hence appears below your cursor.
- You will be repeating this step over each single of the contact you want to add in Gmail groups.
- Now you have to make the click on the option of “Labels“. It is located in the upper-right corner of the page. This will make the drop-down menu to appear as well.
- Now you have to create the label. You can catch the label option located on the drop-down menu. This will prompt a pop-up window.
- Now enter the name of the contact. You can type them with the name that will appear in the mailing list as you have the type. This name will appear in the “To” field when addressing an email later on with.
- At the end click “OK” option. It is located in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up window. This will save your list of contacts as the category of the label.
- So this has been the complete and straightforward tutorial method about creating Gmail groups in your Gmail account.
Follow the steps very carefully and make sure that you form the groups only about those group contacts with which you have to stay in touch all the time. Follow up the tutorial now!